Terms and Conditions
(Updated as of 15th Nov 2019)
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ! As of 10/11/2019, all transaction fees are non-refundable. This is due to the recent changes made by payment processors and the changing of their policies. Payment processors are no longer refunding fees so we will not be able to refund those fees accordingly. Sorry for the inconvenience.
1. Gem Mint Collectibles (Gemmint.store) is in no way affiliated with any of the toy company.
2. Gem Mint Collectibles (Gemmint.store) do not import or sell any collectibles. All collectibles are shipped directly by credible suppliers from other regions of the world.
1. We offer various ways for collectors to place pre-orders through Gemmint.store
- One Time Deposit - You will be paying an upfront deposit to secure your choice of collectible. Remaining amount and shipping cost will be due when the collectible is ready to ship.
- Full Payment - You will be paying for the full price to secure your choice of collectible and enjoy a greater discount (if any). Shipping cost will be due when the collectible is ready to ship.
- Payment Plan - You will be paying for an initial deposit to secure your choice of collectibles. You agree to commit to a monthly payment plan to complete paying off the statue. An additional 2% processing fee will be charged to your payment plan. If the shipping cost is not included in the payment plan, the shipping cost will be due when it is ready to ship. For payment plans that include shipping cost, you will be subjected to any top-up or refund should there be an increase or decrease in the shipping cost.
2. For One Time Deposit order, any deposit made is non-refundable.
3. For Full Payment and Payment Plan order, 50% of the payment made or the deposit amount (based on One Time Deposit amount) (whichever is higher), is non-refundable.
4. Shipping cost (unless stated otherwise) is not included in the preorder. Shipping cost will be paid by the buyer when the collectible is ready to ship.
6. In the event of a product price increase decided by the toy company, committed buyers are subjected to the new revised price.
7. When the buyer is notified to make the final payment, payment must be made within 21 days. Any payment made after Day 21 will not be accepted and preorder will be deemed as forfeited.
8. Gem Mint Collectibles will not be liable should the toy company seized its operation or closed down. Clause (3) will not be enforceable and all deposits and/or payments are non-refundable.
DAMAGED ITEM / LOST ITEM / RETURN POLICY
1. All items are shipped in brand new sealed condition (unless otherwise stated). Should there be any damaged parts, any replacement part requested is subjected to the approval of the toy company. Buyer has to bare for the shipping cost of the replacement part.
2. If a replacement is not possible, the customer can engage a professional painter/repairer to fix the problem. Gem Mint Collectibles will access the problem and may provide a small refund as compensation.
3. If the item is lost in transit, you will receive:
- a full refund of your item declared value if you opt for insurance coverage
- a small fraction of the item declared value if you do not opt for insurance coverage.